Tuesday, November 28, 2017

My Prize

I had to do a post about the fabulous 2nd prize I received from Festival of Quilts for my 30's Stars Quilt. 


I was so lucky to receive a voucher from FABCO for $200 worth of fabric.
Melanie from Fabco is such a generous sponsor of FoQ  and I want to say a big thank you.

On a trip last weekend to Taupo, we called into Melanie's warehouse  for me to choose. It was really hard to do, being surrounded by so many fabulous fabrics.


Here is what I chose. 8 metres worth.


Thanks for dropping by
 




http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Leeanne said...

fantastic prize! Melanie is a gem! enjoy.

Marlene said...

Congratulations Sue and what an awesome prize.

Raewyn said...

What a great prize Sue - looks like you would have had a lot of fun choosing your pieces!!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Sucha great prize, and well deserved too!

Kyle said...

What a great prize. It seems like it would be a challenge to come up with your final choices.

Quilting Dee said...

Congratulations! A beautiful quilt. A super prize too!