Thursday, April 17, 2008

I made this as a birthday gift for a dear friend in Arizona. Sorry its a bit late Sharon.





Hi there



I am taking a break from rushing around cleaning, cobwebbing? is there such a word, dusting and shifting furniture today, before baking tomorrow in preparation for the extended Italian family lunch on Saturday to celebrate my MIL's 90th birthday. . Shes a great old girl who still travels every 2nd year to Italy to visit her sister, although each time she says it will be her last.



I have been making amongst other things a cot quilt for the neighbouring farmers new baby. I have shown a photo of the front all squares and the back which are pieces of my stash sewn together. I am on a project this year to sew almost everything I make from my stash, so I am not AT THIS STAGE making the OC Mystery, as I would have had to buy yardage for it. Instead I am going to make Bonnies Stepping Stones scrappy quilt.






http://www.susannasquilts.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Khris said...

Love your little drawstring bag Sue...and love all your quilts..hugs Khris